Orange Wreath Embroidery Kit
With this kit, you will learn step-by-step about four types of embroidery stitches, and how to work with embroidery tools that are included in this kit.
This kit is suitable for those who are 13+ years old.
This Kit is suitable for beginners; you do not need to have experience with embroidery.
The language of the booklet content is in Arabic.
1. 8 Colors of DMC Embroidery Floss, its length ranges from 140 cm to 280 cm, sufficient to complete the embroidery,
2. Embroidery Hoop, Size: 4 inches
3. Drawstring Bag, Printed Pattern, Fabric type: Linen, Bag size: 7 inches X 9 inches
4. A Single Needle
5. Detailed Digital Instruction Booklet in PDF format, to be sent by e-mail
6. Access to Short Videos, to show a visual application of the embroidery stitches on the bag, the link of the videos is to be sent by e-mail
- What you need to provide by yourself:
1. Sharp scissors
2. Screwdriver to tighten the hoop (optional)
3. A lot of patience and love to learn embroidery
Designed by Sukainah Shahab owner of Orange Bucket